A little birdie told me about an event happening next week and I just had to share the details with you! Experience Lowest Greenville starts at 9 am on April 1st and goes until 2 am. There are all sorts of fun foodie events – some free, some ticketed – happening in the area.
A few of my favorites:
- HG Sply Co: Yoga on the roof at 9:00am ($35); Brunch with mimosas at 10:30; Live music on the rooftop patio.
- Village Baking Co (Boulangerie): Complimentary mimosas during brunch (10am-2pm); $1 coffee/ build your own scone bar ($5) from 3pm-5pm.
- Bullzerk: Press your own tee shirt from 11am-6pm; $23.
- Crisp Salad Co.: Vinaigrette 101; Each participant takes home their own 6 oz. dressing. 11am-1pm. Free!
- Ragin Crab: Free Cajun Fry Samplings from 11am-2pm; Flavor Tour of Louisiana ($18.95); Learn to peel and eat Crawfish ($7.99).
- Dude Sweet Chocolate: Chocolate Pairings with the owner- Katherine- served with Lakewood Brewery beers. 12pm, 2pm & 4pm. Free!
- Blind Butcher: Cocktail Class at 12pm & 5pm- Learn to make your favorite Butcher Cocktails for free!
- Yucatan Taco Stand: Build your own nachos, tequila education and tasting. Free from 12pm-5pm. Don Julio drink specials at the bar and a live DJ.
- Rapscallion: Oyster Shucking with the owner- Brooks! 3pm-5pm (2 classes per hour/10 people per class). Participants receive 6 oysters, one shucking knife and one shucking glove- $40
- Joy Macaron: DJ Spinning French Vinyl & Free champagne from 8pm-10pm.
- Steel City Pops: selling popsicles and Steel City Pops are never a bad idea. (When I lived in Fort Worth, I always had half a dozen flavors in my freezer!)
Hold on, an oyster shucking class!? I could not be more excited about this if I tried! If you haven’t been to Dude Sweet Chocolate and think their crazy chocolate concoctions don’t sound appetizing, think again. There is a Dude Sweet on West 7th that I went to all the time when I lived in Fort Worth and trust me, it’s good. Just ask my mom! I often picked up goodies as a thank you for her whenever she house sat. I’ve never been to Dude Sweet in Dallas but can’t wait to go!
Get more information about Experience Lowest Greenville here. Hope to see you there!
Have a lovely day,