If your New Year’s Resolution is to be healthier, this is the perfect (and most simple) way to kick off the new year! Infusing water with blackberries, cucumber, and lemon is sure to brighten your New Year’s Day. This refreshing spa water is somehow both invigorating and soothing. I love that you can really taste each element of this drink, but what I love most is the gorgeous pale pink color. It’s so feminine and special!
Blackberry Cucumber Spa Water with Blueberry Ice Cubes
Makes 1 pitcher
3 oz or so frozen blueberries*
Enough water to fill an ice tray
3-4 oz fresh blackberries
1/3 of a cucumber (regular, not hothouse)
1 large lemon
Enough water to fill the pitcher
*I freeze fresh blueberries when they’re in season to enjoy all winter long.
1) Make the blueberry ice cubes the night before. Grab an ice cube tray, toss a few blueberries in each, and cover with water. Freeze overnight. I used this same method to freeze cranberries to use at my Christmas party for my Pellegrino drinkers to enjoy.
2) Pop ice cubes out of tray and place in pitcher.
3) Rinse and dry blackberries. Add to pitcher.
4) Slice lemon and cucumber (it’s fine to leave the peel on), add to pitcher.
5) Fill pitcher with water and give it a good stir. Let the pitcher hang out in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until the additions have time to infuse the water with nutrients and flavor. Enjoy!
Happy new year,
The Rose Table
One Comment Add yours