If you love pineapple, you’ll adore this dessert. The mini cheesecakes are rich and creamy and the pineapple is bright and cheerful. Pair with caramel sauce, coconut whipped cream, crunchy macadamia nuts, and toasted coconut, and you’ve got a luau-worthy dessert!
I served these cuties at Disney Dinners: Moana and am proud to say that my guests got seconds! One even stated that he doesn’t like cheesecake and loved this so much, he had another. The pineapple juice in the cheesecake is pretty subtle, giving the batter a gentle kiss of tropical goodness. Make sure you have juicy pineapple to top these with!
The Rose Table is in no way affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.
Photography courtesy of My Curly Adventures.
Mini cheesecakes are great to make in the summer because they only bake for twenty minutes at a mere 275 degrees so you won’t heat your house up as much as baking other desserts. Plus, who doesn’t want to bite into a creamy, cool cheesecake on a hot summer night?
Mini Pineapple Cheesecake
24 Vanilla Wafers
16 oz cream cheese, softened (full fat! don’t skimp!)
3 eggs, separated
1 14 oz can sweetened condense milk
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 tsp salt
Fresh chopped pineapple for garnish
Serving suggestion: coconut whipped cream, toasted coconut, macadamia nuts, caramel sauce
- Put cupcakes liners in two muffin tins. Preheat oven to 275 degrees Place a vanilla wafer in each tin.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs yolks and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Stir in pineapple juice.
- In a medium sized glass bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Carefully fold egg whites into cheesecake mixture.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with cheesecake mixture. Bake at 275 for 20 minutes. Cool in tins; remove from tins and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve: remove cupcake liner and top with chopped fresh pineapple. Delicious with coconut whipped cream, chopped macadamia nuts, toasted coconuts, and a bit of caramel sauce if you’re feeling fancy!
Coconut whipped cream: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 plus 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp coconut extract. Beat all ingredients with a metal whisk until you reach a perfect pillowy whipped cream. Don’t overbeat. Pipe into a Hidden Mickey to add magic to your dessert!
Read about Disney Dinners: Moana here. Watch video highlights: