Today is The Rose Table’s fifth anniversary! It’s hard to believe it’s been five whole years since I first launched The Rose Table. Thank you all for reading and watching and being part of my kitchen! The highlight of my day is talking to all of you. It’s going to be a great next year! Here are some of my top five moments from the past year to celebrate.
Top Five Savory Recipes
- The Rose Table’s Favorite Salad
- Kissing Cherries Chicken
- The World’s Best Alfredo Sauce
- Chicken and Waffles with Pimento and Bourbon Maple Syrup
Top Five Sweet Recipes
- Chocolate Lavender Dream Cake
- Mint Julep Brownies
- King Cake Cupcakes
- Black Forest Cake
- Mini Mary Poppins Hats
Top Five Favorite Filming Moments
- When a firefly flew by our table during the ending of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. It was so magical. I should have credited that firefly as “Self” on IMDB.
- When I got to share the screen with my favorite Disney vloggers Provost Park Pass at my own house at the Cinderella Ball! Dreams do come true.
- When it was too windy to use audio at the carriage picnic so Morgan and I had to record the audio in my courtyard. I matched the audio to what was happening at the carriage picnic in post production. Movie magic!
- When my horse Wendy filled in as my guest star in my pumpkin oreo pie episode and was the easiest star to direct ever. The footage is unbelievable. She was meant to be a movie horse!
- When Emily ended up directing the opening of Midsummer and when I asked if she was okay holding a pillow to block the sun while yelling “action!” she replied, “I was born to do this.”
Top Five Favorite Episodes (filmed in the past year)
Top Five Highest Viewed Episodes
- Alice in Wonderland (435,000 views)
- Pumpkin Oreo Pie (379,000 views)
- Blueberry Lemon Sauce (162,000 views)
- Ice Cream Board (158,000 views)
- Coco (47,000 views)
Here’s to many more vineyards we’ll stroll through together!
Make your own magic,