What more does a gal need on a Thursday night than a homemade frozen piña colada in a pool? My thought process while drinking this:
- How fabulous is this?! Why don’t I make these all the time?
- Gosh, you can hardly even taste the alcohol. Could be dangerous!
- Could this go down any smoother? I may need to blend up a second…
- This drink is an instant vacation. Hello Caribbean vibes!
- If you like piña coooolllllaaaadddaaasss….
- Is the pool spinning just a teeny bit?
- This goes down a little too smooth. Somebody send a lifeguard, preferably single.
Frozen Piña Colada
1.5 oz Malibu rum
1 oz pineapple juice
1 oz coconut cream
3 cups ice
- Blend rum, pineapple juice, and coconut cream in a blender.
- Add ice and blend.
- Garnish with a strawberry or pineapple slice and enjoy poolside.