This grown-up Amaretto Fudge takes five minutes!
Amaretto is my favorite liqueur. Specifically Disaronno. I could write sonnets about Disaronno but I’ll spare you. Instead, make my easy amaretto fudge!
Thank you to my grocery partner Tom Thumbfor supporting The Rose Table and this recipe! It’s partnerships like this that keep The Rose Table ad-free.
The amaretto gives this fudge great texture. It keeps it on the soft side and it just melts in your mouth. If you want a dead simple fudge recipe, this is it! I made this recipe for my Cinderella Ball because I wanted another great make-ahead recipe. Fudge keeps for weeks so you can make it long before your party!
3 cups milk chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp Disaronno
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Spray 8×8″ pan with nonstick spray, line with wax paper, and spray with more nonstick spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Disaronno.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with sliced almonds, pressing slightly into fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Read more about my Cinderella Ball here. Watch the video highlights:
Make your own magic,